E - Agenda
13. At the opening meeting of the session, the Council adopted the following provisional agenda for the session, as approved at its tenth session:
1. Opening of the session.
2. Organization of the session:
(a) Election of officers;
(b) Agenda and organization of the work of the session.
3. Credentials of representatives.
4. Executive Director's report.
5. State-of-the-environment report 1983.
6. Co-ordination questions.
7. Programme matters.
8. Co-ordination and follow-up on the implementation of the Plan of Action to Combat Desertification.
9. The Environment Fund:
(a) Implementation of the Fund programme in 1982i
(b) Management of the Environment Fundi
(c) Financial report and accounts for the biennium 1980-1981 ended 31 December 1981;
(d) Project and programme evaluation.
10. Administrative and budgetary matters.
11. Provisional agenda, date and place of the twelfth session of the Governing Council.
12. Other business.
13. Adoption of the report.
14. Closure of the session.