D - Credentials
1. In accordance with rule 17, paragraph 2, of the rules of procedure of the Council, the Bureau examined the credentials of representatives attending the Council, which approved the Bureau’s report at the 12th meeting of the session, on 25 May.
ings suggested by the Executive Director (UNEP/GC.15/1/Add.1, annex I).
14. In accordance with rule of 60 of the rules of procedure, the Council, at the opening meeting of the session, decided to establish a sessional Committee of the Whole and to allocate to it agenda items 7 (a) (Co-operation between the United Nations Environment Programme and the United Nations Centre for Human Settlement (Habitat)), 7 (c) (Guidelines for the revision of the
4. Executive Director’s reports.
5. Follow-up of the relevant resolutions of the forty-second and
forty-third sessions of the General Assembly
6. State-of-the-environment reports.
7. Co-ordination questions:
a) (a)Co-operation between the United Nations Environment Programme and the United Nations Centre for Human Settlements (Habitat);
b) (b)Reports of the Administrative Committee on Co-ordination;
c) Guidelines for the revision of the system-wide medium-term environment programme for the period 1990-1995.
8. Programme matters, including the implementation of the Plan of Action to Combat
9. The Environment Fund and administrative and other financial matters.
10. Provisional agenda, date and place of the sixteenth session of the Council.
11. Other matters.
11. Closure of the session.