C - Election of officers
10. At the opening meeting of the session, on 16 May 1984, the Council elected the following officers by acclamation:
1. opening of the session.
2. organization of the session
(a) Election of officers;
(b) Agenda and organization of work.
3. Credentials of representatives.
4. Executive Director's annual and introductory reports.
5. Co-ordination questions, including the review of the implementation of the International Development Strategy for the Third United Nations Development Decade.
6. State-of-the-environment report, 1984.
7. Program matters,.
(a) Performance between two sessions of the council
(b) Matters requiring reporting to or guidance by the Governing council.
8. Review of the implementation of the Fund program in 1983 and of the financial report and accounts (unaudited) for the biennium 1982-1983 ended 31 December 1983.
9. Comprehensive assessment of the status of desertification and of the implementation of the Plan of Action to Combat Desertification.
10. Provisional agenda, date and place of the thirteenth session.
11. Other business.
12. Adoption of the report.
13. Closure of the session.