This exercise requires completing an analysis of commitments for selected priority environmental issues.
In groups of 4-5, carry out the following tasks:
- Select two priority environmental issues from those listed by members of your group.
- Complete the analysis of commitments for each issue, making sure to cover the following:
- Name of the issue and the specific environmental state that the issue focuses on.
- Any goals or targets that have been established for the issue
- The name of a strategy or action plan for achieving the goal and target.
- The status of implementation in terms of progress in implementing policy instruments and progress in achieving the goal and target set for the issue.
Time: 20 minutes group, 10 minutes plenary.