This well-attended panel presentation / discussion was held in Belgrade on November 16, 2011 from 14h-15h
The event was opened and moderated by Mr David Piper, Deputy Head, UNEP/DTIE Chemicals Branch
Links to available presentation slides / texts are below
Objectives of the side event were:
To highlight the advantages of a harmonized, global approach to the exchange of information on chemicals in products.
To stimulate discussion and to focus attention of OEWG participants on the priorities and the needs and concerns of the various stakeholder groups relative to the findings and proposed cooperative actions for the CiP project.
- Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- International Council of Chemical Associations
- Sony Ericsson, Sweden
Howard Williams Set 1 of slides : Set 2 of slides
- Construction Specialties, Inc., USA
- KEMI, Sweden
- International POPs Elimination Network
- UNEP Chemicals, Project introduction