Environment in the News:
Loading Environment News...
- IPCC Presents Assessment on Measures to Mitigate Climate Change
- New Study Shows Kenya's Shift to Green Economy Should Generate USD 45 Billion by 2030, Build Climate Resilience and Boost Food Security
- CITES Trade Database Breaks New Ground with Open-Source Technology
- Thomson Reuters and United Nations Environment Programme to Collaborate on Executive Perspectives on Sustainability
- Renewable Energy Market Share Climbs Despite 2013 Dip in Investments
- UNEP News Centre »
ASK AN EXPERT
Our Planet: Building Inclusive Green Economies: South-South Cooperation for Sustainable Development and Poverty Eradication
Research Priorities on Vulnerability, Impacts and Adaptation Responding to the climate change challenge
Moving Towards a Climate Neutral UN: The UN system's footprint and efforts to reduce it - 2012 Edition
Policy Brief on 'The Role of the Private Sector in REDD+: the Case for Engagement and Options for Intervention.'