- The Addis Ababa Action Agenda provides a foundation for implementing the global sustainable development agenda
- The new agreement to run through to 2018.
- Jack Johnson is an inspirational artist and committed environmentalist. His millions of fans around the world form part of a unique network that engages with environmental non-profits at each of his tour stops
- The winners this year were announced at a high-level event in Oslo sponsored by the Norwegian Government.
- Environment crime undermines sustainable development. It is not only a threat to species, to habitats and to ecosystems, but also to human health, livelihoods and national economies
- Global Cooperation Reversed Ozone Depletion, Renewables Reached New Heights and First UNEA Advanced Environmental Agenda
- Ministers optimistic on moving Asia Pacific countries towards inclusive green economies
- At the Closing of the 15th Session of the African Ministerial Conference on the Environment
African Ministers Call for Adaptation-Mitigation Parity in 2015 Climate Agreement, to Keep Global Temperature Rise Below 1.5°C
Cairo Declaration shows Africa's Resolve to:
Enhance Natural Resources Management, Integrate Inclusive Green Economy into Development Planning, Develop Common Strategy on Wildlife, Redress Inequity.
- The report estimates that an investment of US$6 billion annually in disaster risk management would result in avoided losses of US$360 billion over the next 15 years.