There are many things you can do to support the work of the UNEP Regional Seas Programme and to promote the sustainable management of healthy, economically productive oceans:
- Choose environmentally friendly products
- Document marine litter on your mobile phone camera, and upload them on Twitter and Facebook
- Eat sustainably harvested fish and seafood
- Pick up trash on your local beach
- Take the "One Week Without Plastic" challenge
- Like, share, tweet and re-tweet messages about our oceans
Tell us what you’re doing to protect our shared seas. Use the hashtag #OceansAt40 to share your stories and upload your photos (see below).