1. Quantity - 1 company / research centre per country.
2. Format - Posters, brochures, other printed materials, videos describing a technology, or an actual technology / device / object provided it is small and compact.
3. Dimensions - The exhibit should fit the standard United Nations exhibition stand / booth
( 2 or 3 panels each of 2 m high x 1 m wide, with a table in the centre - Please see the examples of the booths on the photo: Booth 1, Booth 2 )
4. Costs - The cost of shipment (and eventual representatives of the organization or company) is to be borne by the delegation.
5. Deadline - Please confirm the participation (name of the organization or company, representatives, and description of technology) by 19 January 2007. The exhibitors and materials should arrive in Nairobi not later than Monday, 29 January 2007. The exhibition will be held from 5 to 9 February 2007 in the UN Complex in Nairobi).
You may use the following address for shipment of exhibition materials:
Ms. Beverly A. Miller
Secretary, Governing Council
United Nations Environment Programme
United Nations Avenue
P.O. Box 30552
00100 Nairobi, Kenya
(With the mark “UNEP GC24 Exhibition")