Together with its collaborative partners, knowledge networks and the larger VIA community, PROVIA seeks to enhance the capacity of young scholars working in VIA to promote a greater science-policy dialogue, and to engage in the ongoing regional and international efforts to address climate change impacts.
PROVIA Scientific Steering Committee and the Secretariat will work together with strategic partners, knowledge networks, funders and the larger VIA community to build the PROVIA Young Researcher Fellowship Programme.
PROVIA welcomes others to join in supporting this fellowship programme.
For this programme, PROVIA is already consulting with key potential partners:
- Institute of Environment for Sustainable Development (IESD)
- START (global change System for Analysis, Research and Training)
- Global Adaptation Network (GAN)
- Asia Pacific Adaptation Network (APAN)
- Africa Adaptation Knowledge Network (AAKNet)
- United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
- Global Universities Partnership on Environment and Sustainability (GUPES)
- Environmental Education and Training Unit of Division of Environment and Policy Implementation
- Climate Change Adaptation Unit, of Division of Environment and Policy Implementation
- Regional Centre for Climate Change and Decision Making - Latin America
- World Meteorological Organization (WMO)
- UN CC: Learn
- Future Earth
- National Adaptation Plan-Global Support Programme