Due to the large number of applicants and the limited number of places available per year, applicants are strongly advised to note the following minimum eligibility criteria for an internship at ROAP. If all of the requirements are not met, your application will not be processed.
The Applicant MUST:
1. Be currently enrolled in a third or fourth year of under-graduate (BA/BSc.) or in a graduate (Masters) or post-graduate (Ph D) programme, and will continue to be enrolled during the period of the internship and after.
(NB: applicants pursuing their studies in countries where higher education is not divided into undergraduate and graduate stages should have completed at least
three years of university studies)
2. Be willing to intern on a full-time basis spending five days a week for a period of not less than THREE MONTHS and not exceeding SIX MONTHS.
3. Send a letter of endorsement from his/her educational institution, attesting to the fact that he/she is currently a registered student and will continue to be enrolled for the envisaged period of the internship. A letter from any one of the following personnel is suggested:
4. English is the working language of ROAP. Proficiency in written and spoken English is desired.
• Dean of Students or dean of faculty
• Placement officer