The EST goes EAST Clearing House (EgE) seeks to promote Environmentally Sustainable Transport (EST) in Central & Eastern Europe, through its function as a portal and source for information exchange, knowledge, news and experience.
Main facilities include:
- searchable databases of EST ‘Good Practices’ / Case studies (both at CEI region and national levels);
- ‘Strategy & Policy’ databases to promote new EST knowledge sharing (CEI region and national);
- Data & Statistics to understand trends and promote 'Good Practices' in EST;
- Environment-related Transport information and news (through the central Notice board);
- ‘Contacts/ Useful Links’ pages to facilitate networking between Transport & Environment institutions and organizations (CEI regional and national levels).