Partners of the UNEP- SBCI have the opportunity to become involved in a number of activities and thus, take away a range of benefits. These benefits translate into competitive advantage and a deeper understanding of the factors that affect the building sector.
- Working with global experts
- Work in cooperation with leading stakeholders, including: material producers, architects, builders, industry representatives, businesses, councils, cities, governments, and national and international organizations.
- Network with international experts in the building sector.
- Gaining first-hand access to developments in the building sector
- Attend and represent the UNEP-SBCI at key international workshops and conferences.
- Access publications and tools developed by/or with the UNEP.
- Receive information about the latest developments in the sector
- Unlock job, innovation, productivity, health and energy benefits from buildings in new markets, while at the same time increasing asset values, yields and returns.
- Helping to shape global policy on sustainable buildings
- Contribute to the development of national and international strategies on sustainable buildings.
- Enable governments to unlock the social, economic and environmental benefits of sustainable buildings.
- Contribute to policy development through dialogue with other international organizations.
- Take an active role in transforming the building sector towards sustainable buildings.
- Participating in strategy development, research, projects, pilot testing, and campaigns
- Take part in defining the work program, identifying opportunities and developing mechanisms towards sustainability, and electing representatives.
- Design and participate in the implementation of pilot projects.
- Participate in publication and tool development.
- Raising your organization’s sustainability profile and visibility
- Benefit from UNEP recognition.
- Include your organization’s logo on joint publications.
- Promote your organization’s achievements and innovation in relation to sustainable building.
How to join the UNEP-SBCI
Download and complete the commitment form and return it to the UNEP-SBCI Secretariat. Once your contribution is received your partnership will be confirmed and your logo will appear on the UNEP- SBCI website as well as, all partnership sponsored materials.
You will receive a biannual newsletter, invitations to meetings and events, updates, publications, and have the opportunity to participate in the UNEP-SBCI’s Committees. Partners may also use the UNEP-SBCI partner’s logo during their partnership period.
|Level of Contribution
CONTRIBUTIONS between USD 20,000 and USD 50,000
|Donors are UNEP-SBCI Partners that choose to contribute further to the work plan by cooperating on joint projects, participating in implementation, organizing workshops and participating in further expanding of the network.
|Multinational company: all sectors, with activities in more than one country.
|National company: all sectors, with activity in only one country
||Government, local authority, association, federation, NGO, education or research organization, building council etc
Note: Partnerships are valid from April 1st to March 31st. New partners joining after October may receive an extended partnership period. Late contribution will result in a delay in confirmation of the partnership