In order to best experience Sustainable Societies in Africa: Modules on Education for Sustainable Development, we offer the following technical recommendations. These technology suggestions feature the minimum system requirements for optimum viewing.
The minimum requirements for Sustainable Societies in Africa: Modules on Education for Sustainable Development supported operating systems are as follows:
Microsoft Windows (95/98, NT, 2000, XP)
Macintosh (OS 8.5+, OS 9.x, OS X)
Resolution and Color
Resolution: For the best viewing experience, screen resolution should be at 800 x 600 pixels or higher:
Color: The minimum color bit depth should be at least 16-bit.
Sustainable Societies - Africa has been tested with the following web browsers:
Internet Explorer Version 6.x+
Mozilla Version 1.x+
Mozilla users, please allow web browser to load before starting Sustainable Societies in Africa: Modules on Education for Sustainable Development CD. Users with uncommon applications, such as AOL, Opera, etc., may experience minor differences in look and feel since all browsers do not follow the W3C guidelines to exact specifications for HTML, XML, etc.
For the latest browser versions use the links below
Some of the content found in the Sustainable Societies in Africa: Modules on Education for Sustainable Development course is available in PDFl Flash or Quicktime format. Viewing these files requires installing special plug-ins into your web browser. Please select the desired plug-in and follow the installation instructions below.
- Installation may require administrative access to your PC, which is normally provided by your IT department. For the installation to succeed, you may be asked to close all open browser windows during the installation.
- Click the Download Now button. A dialog box will appear asking you where to save the Installer.
- Save the Installer to your desktop, and wait for it to download completely.
- An Installer icon will appear on your desktop. Double-click on it.
- You may be prompted to close open browser windows to continue with the installation.